X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *gropes*

Ooops, I was looking for the "popcorn."
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *lets breasts hang in full view of the others*
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Oh, no, I'd moved the popcorn over there *accidentally brushes a few sensitive body parts while pointing to the popcorn tub*

Comment

• *gropes for the popcorn and misses several times*

Thanks.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• hee hee hee

*reaches over to grab some popcorn and "accidentally" brushes a few sensitive areas...*

*debates whether or not to climb onto Broom's lap*

Comment

• *yelps in "fear" and bounces into the nearest lap*

Comment

• *catches EQ happily, and just enjoys the view, with only occasional squirms*

Comment

• *climbs onto Brooms lap*

Comment

• Oh Pedersen. *giggles*

Comment

• *squirms in Broom's lap and makes him moan*

Comment

• Holy hell, 36 pages? You guys are GUTTERBRAINS!

*guilty*
                        My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                          *squirms in Broom's lap and makes him moan*
                          Gak! Small naked lady on my lap! *runs away*
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Saydrah View Post
                            Holy hell, 36 pages? You guys are GUTTERBRAINS!

*guilty*
                            We love you Saydrah!

*pudding hugs*

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                              Gak! Small naked lady on my lap! *runs away*
                              I love watching you run away!

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                                Let's you and me find someplace where we can let Broom and Smiley have some private time
                                Pederson, I like the way you think
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X