X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    Pederson, I like the way you think
    I thought you'd like that. I was waiting for you to notice.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• yeah EQ, it's as if you and pederson are the only two people who get me
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        Gak! Small naked lady on my lap! *runs away*
        *chases after Broom* hey come back! (and I'm not really small btw...I'm about 5'8")

sigh...

Smiley...would u like a naked girl on ur lap?
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• LMAO
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            *chases after Broom* hey come back! (and I'm not really small btw...I'm about 5'8")
            almost a foot shorter than me

And you can go back on the lap if you'll stop wriggling so much. I'm trying to watch the movie
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

And you can go back on the lap if you'll stop wriggling so much. I'm trying to watch the movie
              Ooh yay *crawls back into Broom's lap and snuggles up comfortably, avoiding the squirming*

Comment

actually, not really... seriously, people need to read fratching more often... I went over this in painful detail over there

Comment

sigh...

Kid, pay attention to his posts. He's gay.

That's why I was laughing my ass off.

Comment

Ooh yay *crawls back into Broom's lap and snuggles up comfortably, avoiding the squirming*
                    *throws a blanket over the pair of us* 's cold out. Snowing, actually.

Comment

• *sigh* My Broom found someone else to keep him warm. Damns.

Oh well. On to the next flavour of the week.

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                      Damn you're tall.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Kid, pay attention to his posts. He's gay.

That's why I was laughing my ass off.
                        thank you EQ... you spoiled all the fun... I was laughing my ass off about it too, but you had to go and let the cat out of the bag and spoil the fun

Comment

*sigh* My Broom found someone else to keep him warm. Damns.

Oh well. On to the next flavour of the week.

Damn you're tall.
                          You were busy with Pedersen! Don't blame me!

And yes, I am tall. A quarter inch shy of 6'6"

Comment

• thank you EQ... you spoiled all the fun... I was laughing my ass off about it too, but you had to go and let the cat out of the bag and spoil the fun
                            I'm good at that. See, this way I got more fun then you.

Uh, Broom. You missed the part where Pedersen left for the night, didn't you?

Comment

*throws a blanket over the pair of us* 's cold out. Snowing, actually.
                              Mmm....nice and toasty

And smiley...my apologies if I offended. I don't read fratching a lot...although now I'm a bit embarassed that I made a pass at a gay guy

Comment

Uh, Broom. You missed the part where Pedersen left for the night, didn't you?
                                Yes. Wanna join us under the blanket?

Comment

Working...
                                X