X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    although now I'm a bit embarassed that I made a pass at a gay guy
    Why? I knew he was gay 2 seconds after he did and I still hit on him. We all hit on at least one gay man in our lives. At least you got it out of the way early.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Yes. Wanna join us under the blanket?
      I don't like to share.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• no problem fireheart... no offense taken... I was actually kinda enjoying watching how long it would take you to figure it out

and don't feel bad... I've before made a pass on a straight guy your fo-pa (I know that's not spelled right) isn't as bad
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          I don't like to share.
          Fair enough
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Yes. Wanna join us under the blanket?
            *pokes a hand out to get the popcorn and accidentally gropes Broom in the process*
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• *goes to adjust the blanket, and accidentally brushes fireheart in several places*

Comment

• Oh yeah, me and the Gay One will sit over here and enjoy the movie without popcorn.

Comment

• anyone else want to join us?

Comment

• Yeah... no. Like I said, I don't share.

Goodnight folks. I'm taking me a bubble bath.

Without you.

Comment

• Fine I'll just stay here and snuggle up with Broom *does so*

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Oh yeah, me and the Gay One will sit over here and enjoy the movie without popcorn.
                        oh... of all the gay guys on CS, I become "the Gay One" ...

Comment

• night, EQ. Enjoy your bath.

*snuggles under the blanket and watches the snow*

Comment

• EQ, enjoy the bath... while I'm trapped at work...

hey... any room under that blanket

Comment

• *hands over the blanket* Plenty of room when I'm not under it.

Comment

• *takes blanket*

ok *sigh* is there anyone who will share it with me?

Comment

Working...
                                X