This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *snuggles on Bunny and Becks*
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• *snuggles back*
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *wanders in, totally unaware, in sleepy time t-shirt, wondering what's going on, and why splatters of pudding are hitting other sections of the forum....*

Comment

• *returns with chocolate Sponge cake and biscuits, turns on the gas heater to warm his bits up*
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *grabs the bucket of ghetto mimosas, refills drinks and slips back in the pudding* So what we watching today?

And srsly, where the hell is Raps in all this? I've got a pudding blob with his name on it!
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• *wanders in dazed and confused at how huge the party got since she left and where the heck the snow outside came from*

Uh, morning, guys?
              My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

• I adore how so many posters are unaware of what's going on here.

It's a pudding party!
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• I had to run out to get more pudding. We have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch and pistachio.

Also, for those brave souls, Cook and Serve pudding is available upon request.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• WOOOHOOO Saydrah!!! Get comfy and pull up some pudding and a ghetto mimosa. We're getting warmed up for drink or strip twister later on.

Comment

• *grabs a ghetto mimosa and slides into the pudding* that's not what I heard EQ! :P

*tries to hide from LG&E bill*

Comment

• Pudding?! Sweet! (literally)

*grabs a ghetto mimosa and scouts out the pudding choices*

Mmm, dark chocolate? Delish.

*notices her thread has been marked NSFW* What have I done?

Comment

• LOL nothing, there was a discussion that maybe just in case (so we dont' get in trouble) that Broom mark it as such. Umm...I think that's back around the late teens/early 20's.

Back to the fun!

Comment

• *Covers self in pudding and tackles EQ*
                            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• I also brought sprinkles that I was going to save until after I got home from work tonight, but I changed my mind.

*sprinkle fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
                              Unseen but seeing
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *flicks sprinkles into EQ's cleavage*

Comment

Working...
                                X