This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another day......
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Yay! Mono!

Show off those nice panties and we'll have a pillow fight!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I want a pirate hat! *pouts*
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*does MC Hammer dance in his ginormously baggy Hammer pants*

*gets head caught in said ginormously baggy Hammer pants*

*tries to escape ginormously baggy Hammer pants*

*falls off stage*

*ginormously baggy Hammer pants rip and fall off*

*my lucky rocketship underpants have failed me*
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Yay! Mono!

Show off those nice panties and we'll have a pillow fight!
            Nice panties hell...Did you miss my post?????

Err I mean, hey...nice shoes.
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

i did buy some nice stripey ones the other day........
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

PANTIES!

*attacks Bunny with a pillow*

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*runs*

no bunny they are NOT pillows, and you can't throw them!

Comment

Ok you guys are lucky I have my lucky pink w/heart undies on.

ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk

Comment

Wheeeeee!

*thwacks*

Comment

*grabs a marker and attempts to draw on bunny's tatoos*

Comment

*films*

I think the others have missed some of the fun..... And here I thought it was every guy's fantasy to watch a bunch of girls have a pillow fight.

Comment

We're watching... *throws more pillows in*
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*streaks through the building, wearing only a novelty frog to conceal his bits*
                              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Oh look, a huge bay window and it's getting so warm in here. Perhaps I should take my shirt off over there.

Wait, that's the "So you want to be in a horror movie" thread isn't it?

*goes back to smacking the feathers out of Mono and EQ*

Comment

Working...
                                X