Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Throws some back at green and realizes, oh shit, still haven't got dressed*
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• *hits you with another one*

Looks like you're all wet...
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

• We'll continue this tomorrow green, watch out!

*Pegs one at green for the road*
        I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Good call. I got genetics at 9am and it's 1:15am here...
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

• Good night

It's only 5.20pm here

Comment

• Woohoo! It's 7:32 AM and I'm completely covered from neck to feet! Yay? *goes back to sleep*

Comment

• OMG, 7:32am, idrinkarum is in the future, my clock says 5:37

er... *looks back at last couple of pages* this place is very dangerous... I must quickly sneak out... *runs*
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• *sees Smiley and tackles!*

Hahahaha! Good morning!

Comment

• oh OK, fine, if I must join in... this time will I actually get to play with the closet full of pretty boys or just look at them again? *looks with pleading puppy eyes*

Comment

• You can play with a closet full of anything you want as long as I get 2 guys, of which one looks like Keanu Reeves & one looks like Rupert Grint.

Comment

• Fine you can have guys who look like Keanu Reeves and Rupert Grint, I call the guys who look like Shia Leabeuf (sp?), Christian Bale, and Fenrus

Comment

• Sure! Why not?

Now .. .is it too early to be drinking Rum & Cokes or Amaretto Sours? I need some alcohol.

Comment

• Not too early on my end, it's nearly 1am.

*hands out rum and cokes*

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                              Sure! Why not?
                              hear that Fenrus, idrinkarum has given me permission to claim you

Comment

• *enjoys a rum and coke, snuggles with her faux beaux*

Fenrus! Join us!

*bumps glasses with Supermarket Slave Girl* Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X