Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from lunch, actually. Though I really should be working, a nap sounds a lot more fun
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *looks around the disheveled room*

Now wait a sec . . . did someone have a drunken orgy and not invite me?
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        *looks around the disheveled room*

Now wait a sec . . . did someone have a drunken orgy and not invite me?
        It's still going, your very welcome to join in.
        I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
          It's still going, your very welcome to join in.
          Hmmm . . .

*goes to bar and gets a glass of wine*

Well, I sure hope I'm not overdressed.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *is back in her caftan and eatting her pudding - chocolate 'cos she LIKES it but hands out banana pudding to Irv*

Now! Where's my 2 guys who look like Keanu Reeves & Rupert Grint? And where the heck is PLAIDMAN!?

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
              Now! Where's my 2 guys who look like Keanu Reeves & Rupert Grint? And where the heck is PLAIDMAN!?
              Hmm. I look like neither, but with the lights off you can't tell the difference!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• *sits in her corner table, watching the scene*

I'm not seeing any volunteers here . . .where are my grapes? I need someone to feed me grapes.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  Hmm. I look like neither, but with the lights off you can't tell the difference!
                  Can you look like Jensen Ackles with the lights off? I'll have a go at ya if you can
                  I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

*sits in her corner table, watching the scene*

I'm not seeing any volunteers here . . .where are my grapes? I need someone to feed me grapes.
                    Would you like those grapes pealed?

Comment

• Wonder if there's just one guy whose attention I can attract who doesn't look like something the cat would drag home . . .

Comment

Wonder if there's just one guy whose attention I can attract who doesn't look like something the cat would drag home . . .
                        Well, I'm not furry with bite marks, so that's a start!

Comment

• Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
                          Would you like those grapes pealed?
                          No . . . I like the feel of the skins, especially when they slide down my throat.

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                          Well, I'm not furry with bite marks, so that's a start!
                          So, what's your speciality today?

Comment

• *runs through the room despite the fact that he should probably go to sleep*
                            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

So, what's your speciality today?
                              Whatever you want it to be!

Comment

• *hops on top of crazy* Hey! I saw him first! And Plaidman left me. So crazy has to comfort me.

Comment

Working...
                                X