This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    *hops on top of crazy* Hey! I saw him first! And Plaidman left me. So crazy has to comfort me.
    And just why did Plaidman leave you? Did he spot Cindy Crawford out of the corner of his eye?

*sips on wine*

Yep . . . seems to be the story of my life these days. I inadvertently steal someone else's guy without even knowing it. *sigh* Last thing I needed was a repeat of my last relationship.
    Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 11-12-2008, 10:18 PM.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Cool, I've got two women fighting over me!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Well, I guess I'm free then
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• *snogs crazy, sticks her tongue out at DGoddess* He might have had to go to work.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
            Cool, I've got two women fighting over me!
            I'll do the same thing I did with the last guy . . . back off.

Yep, last one turned out to still be married . . . lying sack of st.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *pets DGoddess* I'm sowwy to hear that ... just sit back and enjoy your wine. You might have a guy vying for your harem shortly.

Comment

*pets DGoddess* I'm sowwy to hear that ... just sit back and enjoy your wine. You might have a guy vying for your harem shortly.
                I'll try to check back shortly . . . right now it's almost dinnertime.

I don't like to be greedy: just one will do. Preferably one who likes to eat.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  Yep, last one turned out to still be married . . . lying sack of st.
                  I can assure, I am most certainly not married!

Comment

• Well, I'm free, in pretty much all respects
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

*snogs crazy, sticks her tongue out at DGoddess*
                      Wow, you're talented, how'd you do both at the same time...?

Comment

• YAY! Crazy is free! I don't have to pay him!

BTW, I'm just very very talented crazy. After all, I start churches and secret societies.
                        Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 11-12-2008, 10:34 PM.

Comment

YAY! Crazy is free! I don't have to pay him!

For you IDAR, I'm always free!

Comment

• YAY I'M BACK

*trips mid way, takes a face plant into the pudding pool, cursing silently to herself*
                            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Bunny's in the pudding pool! *dives in and throws pudding at Bunny*

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                                YAY I'M BACK

*trips mid way, takes a face plant into the pudding pool, cursing silently to herself*
                                Be glad that wasn't chocolate pudding . . . someone would've accused you of kissing up to management.

Comment

Working...
                                X