That's what she said

Quoth KiaKat View Post
    *grins*

*exchanges duct tape for PVC tape*

*binds Rayven's hands*

*digs through the bag*

Ooo....feathers...
    I'm the kind of guy who doesn't need tying up, plus I'm not ticklish
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
      You know buns - I have a funny story about her awesome jubblies....even she doesn't know it yet!

Sheesh...this thread started a day or so ago and its grown soooooo loooooonnnnngggg!
      Doesn't take much around here, that's for sure . . . a little dab'll do ya.

*finds a bag o' tricks in the closet*

Hmmm . . . . so that's where my Cat O'Nine Tails went to

*crack*

Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
        I'm not ticklish
        Who said the feathers were for tickling? I was gonna wear them.

An' you're tied up so I can torture you an' you can't touch

Comment

• Quoth KiaKat View Post
          Who said the feathers were for tickling? I was gonna wear them.

An' you're tied up so I can torture you an' you can't touch
          Not with my hands anyway

Comment

• *dives back into the bag o'toys and grabs a handful of glitter*

Who wants to be pretty?

Ooo...this is the glitter that sticks to hair and doesn't come out easily.... *giggles madly*

And Rayven, imma get you for that remark...when I can think of a comeback. Or an appropriate punishment.

Comment

• *note to self - time to go shopping*
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                *note to self - time to go shopping*
                Might I recommend Adam & Eve? They seem to have a wide selection of items.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *wriggles and manages to break free, making a bid for freedom/the pudding pool*

Comment

• So what's going on

*sees Rayven trying to escape to the pudding pool and crash tackles him*

Gotcha, I really must remember to undress before landing in said pudding pool, all covered in chocolate now.
                    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• *Strips SSG and hands her clothes to the Faithful Monkey Manservant Argyle the Incredible Bastard*

There, sorted, welcome to my domain

Comment

• What sort of things happen in your domain Rayven, should I be worried or excited?
                        I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• Quoth Supermarket Slave Girl View Post
                          What sort of things happen in your domain Rayven, should I be worried or excited?
                          Quite possibly both

I'll give you the tour

*points out all four corners off the pool and then the nearby stash of fruit, whipped cream and other edibles*

Comment

• *Surveys all the goodies and thinks what the hell, I only live once.

Ok Rayven do what you will.

Comment

• *dunks SSG in the pudding then ties her up with jelly snakes, doing various drawings with the whipped cream on her and sticking fruits on her*

Comment

• I'll be delectibly delicious when your done with, good enough to eat

Comment

Working...
                                X