X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs from Lupo and Rayven*

Eeeeekkk!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*steals Lupo's lacy underthingys*

Hey EQ! I've got a quilt! Wanna share?
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Why Broom, you sly dog you.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Nnnnnooooooooooooo!!! Not the laces!!

Crap, who to chase, now?!?!

Hey RayvenQ, if you catch EQ, can you get my panties back from her while I hunt down Broomjockey?!?

Comment

Depends, what do I get to do to her after I catch her
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

*finds a stash of throw pillows*

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*starts throwing pillows blindly*

I shall hit everyone!
              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Eeeekkkk!

*runs away from Rayven*

nooo! It's my treasure!!!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  Why Broom, you sly dog you.
                  Well, I try.

*uses the quilt to protect from thrown pillows*

Comment

Whatever your devious heart desires, Rayven...

<proceeds to hunt Broomjockey to recover her lost lacy underthings>

Comment

<gets distracted by flying pillows and starts throwing them back> Whhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                        <proceeds to hunt Broomjockey to recover her lost lacy underthings>
                        *is cornered, then stuffs them in a front pocket* ha! Now what?!

Comment

*Hides then jumps out on EQ, throwing the panties clear, begins to attempt to tickle EQ to death*

Lup, quick, pull the Emergency Inflation Cord for Brooms Hammer!
                          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

*yelps* Broom, stay away from Rayven and Lupo! They want my treasures!

Comment

<grin> You don't know me that well, do you?

<Yanks Broom over by belt loop and starts digging>

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                                *Hides then jumps out on EQ, throwing the panties clear, begins to attempt to tickle EQ to death*
                                *yelps and gets squished*

Help! help! GAAAAAhh! No! Not the tickles!

GAH!

Comment

Working...
                                X