X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth iradney View Post
    *does the dance of the seven veils*
    *sits in the corner at the piano with glass of wine*

Now, we just need music . . . anyone here know how to play? I'm clueless with this thing.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *pushes play on the CD player* Geez, you old people and technology.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        *pushes play on the CD player* Geez, you old people and technology.
        I didn't realize 40 was the new old age now? I just read in Parade magazine a little over a year ago that 60 was the new 40.

So does that make 40 the new 20 or 30 now? Hmmmm . . .

Or maybe I should just chill out and enjoy my glass
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Or maybe I should just chill out and enjoy my glass
          Sounds like a plan to me. *lines up a few shots of scotch*.

Comment

• *shakes head* I'm dissapointed in you Broom, any good scotch should be supped (or drank relatively slowly) and appreciated, not knocked back in one.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Yeah, but you forget. I have the bottle here too. And I plan on getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly drunk.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                *sits in the corner at the piano with glass of wine*

Now, we just need music . . . anyone here know how to play? I'm clueless with this thing.
                I played in high school...

*sits down*
                *starts playing Heart and Soul*
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• *Sets down one of many tubs of music* Any requests?

*cracks knuckles and breaks into Piano Man* Anyone else know the words? Sing it with me now!
                  Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                    *Sets down one of many tubs of music* Any requests?
                    *does the holy shit shes way too full of rock star dance* Eff you fuck face! yea!!

*dances 'round with pants at her ankles like normal* WOOT!
                    Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

• Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
                      *does the holy shit shes way too full of rock star dance* Eff you fuck face! yea!!

*dances 'round with pants at her ankles like normal* WOOT!
                      Didn't someone say something about inviting Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud to perform later tonight?

*puts out her cigarette and checks the thermostat for the room*

Warm in here tonight . . . *starts peeling off clothing and strips down to bra and panties and black stiletto heels*

Guess since the piano's warmed up, we need some songs . . . *grabs microphone and stretches out across top of piano*

Anyone know the music to "Cry Me A River?"

Comment

• I think we need one of the ladies to pose seductively upon the piano. Any volunteers?
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Uhhhh Irv?

*Points at DGoddess while still plunking away on the keys*
                          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

• I think I need to start paying more attention. My mind was on another project.

Sing me a song sexy piano ladeeeeee.....!
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                              *pushes play on the CD player* Geez, you old people and technology.

Ahh... see... by playing the piano, Plaidman can prove how dexterious he is with his fingers....

With CD players, one hears the music...

But with Plaidman, one can feel his music........
                              Military Spouse Support.
                              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• *crawls on top of the piano and starts singing Fever*
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X