• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth monolayth View Post
    **brings cake in for all to enjoy**

here you go!

*jumps out of the cake*
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
      sorry iradney but Broom is mine
      Heheheh
      that's fine, I'm busy hunting Crazeyal...

oh AAAAAAAAAAL......
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

sorry iradney but Broom is mine
        *geep* *picks fireheart up and leaves the room*
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
          *jumps out of the cake*
          *Jumps into the cake*

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            *geep* *picks fireheart up and leaves the room*
            I feel like a princess *kisses Broom*
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Last time I was here there were booze. Are they still here? also I heard the word cake? *goes off to hunt booze and cake*

*have had a crapstic day and need silly. I figured this would be the thread for it*
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *drags Mono back in and starts singing Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe style*

Now, which one of these boys would look the best covered in cake? *grins* Take your pick on which one you get to blow out as well.

Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I feel like a princess *kisses Broom*
                  Heh. Princess, eh? Like Fiona in Shrek when he throws her over his shoulder? Light smack on the butt if you misbehave!

Quoth Elspeth
                  Last time I was here there were booze. Are they still here? also I heard the word cake? *goes off to hunt booze and cake*
                  Yep, tons of booze, it's just over there *points to the large cabinet* Just don't go in that one *points to the cabinet next to it* That one's...occupied.

Comment

• *sneaks in and steals broom*

*runaway*
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• AH! I've been stolen! Quick, somebody call work and tell them I won't be in!

Comment

• And tell them he won't be in all weekend either.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Oi now! No rought handling the goods!

Comment

• *roughly handles Broom*

You know you like it.

Comment

• Only if you'll work on my neck.

Comment

• Eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X