This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Problem with that, my dear, as you know, is I will win.

No sharing my Broomy!

*hogs broom*
    How about we let Broomy decide hey?
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind having two girls fighting over him...after all, he probs gets it a lot these days
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• No, only place girls fight over me is here. But I have a better way to decide it! Both of you send me pictures, an essay, and then we'll have to come up with something for the talent portion...
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• You already have a picture of me!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Hmm....piccy of me....I'll see what I can dig up

Essay....hmmm.....

Talent portion....I can shoot ping-pong balls out of you-know-where (just kidding)

Comment

• I'll see what I can do.

Comment

• I bend really well.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Come on Broom....who's it gonna be?

I'm really flexible too and my bewbs are bigger

Comment

• He's out having foods.

And no adding the boobies to the mix!

Comment

• Aw, it's hard to chose! However, EQ would probably hurt me if I didn't pick her... I know! Both of you pick a number between 1 and 100! The one who picks closest wins!

Comment

• OK then, I pick 49.

Comment

• No, the answer is 42.

Props if you get it. (It's kinda obvious.)

Comment

• Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy!

I can haz props now? (and Broom )

Comment

• EQ guessed it, so you can have props for the reference, but you'll have to fight for me

Comment

• Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                              EQ guessed it, so you can have props for the reference, but you'll have to fight for me
                              Fine then *steals Broom and runs away with him to the hidden closet that EQ doesn't know about* ah...now we're here now

Comment

• *steals Broom back*

Comment

Working...
                                X