This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other props "up" for grabs?
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Have some cookies.

I'm distracting Broom with my Bubblecastles.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Hey all Seems I've been missing quite a bit :P
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• I *DO* like sweet and salty things.....mmm nom nom nomslurp
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Is that what they call them now?
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth Kusanagi View Post
              Hey all Seems I've been missing quite a bit :P
              *pounce*
              *strips*
              *covers liberally in cake*

The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Have some cookies.

Why don't we share Broom? That way, Broom can have all the ladies he wants
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• *Grabs a stool at the bar, picks up his drink and sits down to enjoy the mayhem around him*
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                    Why don't we share Broom? That way, Broom can have all the ladies he wants
                    Because I don't share my toys.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
                      *Grabs a stool at the bar, picks up his drink and sits down to enjoy the mayhem around him*
                      *joins crazylegs at the bar and gets a coffee*

Damn . . . I"ve missed a lot in the last few days, haven't I? We've got women fighting over Broom but I don't see any guys wanting to fight over me.

Maybe I'm just too special to fight over . . . *sips coffee*
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Well, seeing as you're not covered in cake right now, but that can be fixed real easy!

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          *paints dirty words on the Goddess' back with frosting*

Comment

• *Picks EQ up and takes her for a plunge in the pudding pool*
                            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

*paints dirty words on the Goddess' back with frosting*
                              Hmm, tasty. And the frostings not bad either!

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
                                Hmm, tasty. And the frostings not bad either!
                                Coffee and a tongue bath . . . what more can a gal want?
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X