Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I could spread a LOT of things, and it would be a whole lot of fun. ((Reply to something in another thread lol))
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yay for dirty sounding drinks. We need think of more. Like Slippery Nipples, Slow Comfortable Screws, Sex on the Beach, OTHERS.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I like Buttery Nipples.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• What is those BSE?

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            What is those BSE?
            Bailey's and Butterscotch Schnapps

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              Oh I could spread a LOT of things, and it would be a whole lot of fun. ((Reply to something in another thread lol))

Goodness!
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Bailey's and Butterscotch Schnapps
                Okay so that's a Buttery Nipple. and an Orgasm is bailey's and Peppermint Schnapps.

Wow I wonder what mixing Bailey's with other Schnapps makes

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  Okay so that's a Buttery Nipple. and an Orgasm is bailey's and Peppermint Schnapps.

Wow I wonder what mixing Bailey's with other Schnapps makes
                  I actually didn't realize it was Bailey's; only knew butterscotch schnapps. I've had them but I just had to look up what was actually in it. Tastes like butterscotch candy.

Comment

• Once upon a time, I was hanging out with my friend Kelly. At the bar. Go figure.

We were doing shots (free!), and sooner or later we started on the Blow Jobs. My soon to be boyfriend (wtf was I thinking?!?!) called me, but since I was otherwise occupied, Kelly answered the phone and told him that I was in the middle of a BJ. He went ballistic.

Fun was had by all.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• can I have a Celtic Kiss with a Blow Job chaser please barkeep? it's been a long day.

*strips down and slides into hot tub*
                      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• *gets out, gets the drinks, and returns* If there is anything else let me know.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                          *gets out, gets the drinks, and returns* If there is anything else let me know.
                          Uhm . . .yeah . . . .

*raising hand*

I've already got a cigarette and a glass of wine. How about a good piece of "smoked sausage?"
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• "smoked sausage" sounds like a brilliant idea actually. Anyone willing to oblige?
                            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I WANT ECLAIRS! I love sucking all the cream out.

Comment

• I can provide the smoked sausage and the eclair, Plenty to go around

Comment

Working...
                                X