Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    Because that would mean all the SCs could actually find the door to get out.

Can we do it, please?
    Nope. it would make our lives too easy. Can't have that, now.

Can we?
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Ask your father.

What can you make with the big yellow button in the sky?

Comment

• Sunburn

Does Pluto get along with Uranus?
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Sunburn

Does Pluto get along with Uranus?
          Hey! Leave my anus out of this!

Why does today SUCK?
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Better to suck than to blow on Mondays . . . save the blowing for Friday and Saturday nights.

So what's the deal with Uranus?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• That's personal!!

Why is there a palm tree on top of my TV?
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                That's personal!!

Why is there a palm tree on top of my TV?
                You were celebrating X-mas (futurama style) and forgot to put it away.

What's this obsession with Uranus lately?

Comment

• I said, THAT'S PERSONAL!!! geez..

Do I have to go to school tomorrow?
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• No, but only because your brain will run away in the middle of the night.

Who is missing their top?

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                      No, but only because your brain will run away in the middle of the night.

Who is missing their top?
                      Oh cool. You found it. I was wondering where my spinning top went to.

Who would like to confess to having dirty thoughts about that last question?

Comment

• I always have dirty thoughts. (I think about my dirty clothes, my dirty socks, my dirty dishes, etc., etc.)

Whose mind has set up permanent residence in the gutter now?

Comment

• Ah I not only have a permanent residence in the gutter, I also own rental properties for those wild nights...

Who wants to rent a wild night property in the gutter?

Comment

• People who think dirty thoughts and missing tops go together.

Was it amazing? Really?

Comment

• I've had better, but I'll still respect you in the morning.

So who'd like to pet my kitty?

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                I've had better, but I'll still respect you in the morning.

So who'd like to pet my kitty?
                                I'd prefer not to.

Should I cool it, or should I blow?

Comment

Working...
                                X