Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably. It's called the Cleopatra Syndrome . . . they live in the Land of Denial.

So when's Jason bringing the chainsaw back?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Probably. It's called the Cleopatra Syndrome . . . they live in the Land of Denial.

So when's Jason bringing the chainsaw back?
      When I'm done borrowing it....

What?
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Invented the light bulb.

Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Because they're too busy wondering if the grass if greener on the other side . . .which it ain't.

Why is money burning a hole in my Visa check card?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Because money is the easiest thing to burn right now.

Why is my husband still being a pita?

Comment

• Because regular old bread is boring.

Why have I had a headache all. weekend. long?
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Because regular old bread is boring.

Why have I had a headache all. weekend. long?
                You've been vicariously experiencing my work week.

Who wants to bring me some more Rum?
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• OoO! I'll bring you some more Rum! I have lots and lots of rum!

Who wants to watch a sick child while I go and do errands?

Comment

• Ronald McDonald will do it, but keep the nanny cam on!

What kind of "fun" stuff are they going to do in my first day of training?

Comment

• The will teach you how to remove your own soul and hide it in the deepest recesses of the coat closet until you need it when you permanently leave that job.

Why is State Farm following me around?

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                        The will teach you how to remove your own soul and hide it in the deepest recesses of the coat closet until you need it when you permanently leave that job.

Why is State Farm following me around?
                        They wants your eggses, my precioussss!

Why does MD Unemployment hate me so? What did I ever do to them?
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• You expected to collect money. silly you.

Why is it that when I get sick I get arthritis like a 90 year old woman?

Comment

• Quoth DesignFox View Post
                            You expected to collect money. silly you.

Why is it that when I get sick I get arthritis like a 90 year old woman?
                            'Cause it's easier to be old than young sometimes . . .

Who decided today was going to be Act Like a Dingbat Monday and didn't tell me?

Comment

• The same people who decided it would rain all day.

Will I wash away?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yes, but only if you don't give a live performance to the Chicken of the Sea.

What few simple techniques should I learn?

Comment

Working...
                                X