Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    1 Super Gulp size of Sailor Jerry's Rum, your favorite episode of Perry Mason and the newest Ghost Rider comic.

What is the second piece of the puzzle?
    the 5th piece minus the 3rd piece

What should my next tattoo be??

Comment

• The tattooist could always do a self-portrait.

What should I make for dinner tonight?
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The tattoo artist doing a tattoo, of a tattoo artist doing a tattoo, of a tattoo artist doing a tattoo.....

Edit to add:
        And my gazumper should have turnips for dinner. :P

What happened in the Champagne room?
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Uh...I don't remember

Do you yawn in your sleep?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• If your dreams are boring, you do.

Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• I ended up sleeping on my night stand as both my daughter and husband conspired to push me onto it in the middle of the night.

Why are my cats sneezing at each other?

Comment

• They are allergic to one another.

Do we really need to have commercials about yeast infections? o_O
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Yes, because if the yeast is infected, then the entire bread supply has gone down the tubes.

What does "I love you Daddy" really mean?

Comment

Yes, because if the yeast is infected, then the entire bread supply has gone down the tubes.

What does "I love you Daddy" really mean?
                    It means "I actually love the money you give me when I ask for it"

Should I skin Wendyburger first before I make the meatloaf?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Only if you don't want anything in your teeth.

Why do cats, in general, have to be prissy all the time, including the males?

Comment

Why do cats, in general, have to be prissy all the time, including the males?
                        Take the "ri" (as a unit) and turn it upside down - what does that make? There's your answer!

How do you handcuff a one-armed man?

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Take the "ri" (as a unit) and turn it upside down - what does that make? There's your answer!

How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
                          Let's see here, you could...
                          1. Clap him in LEG IRONS!
                          2. Attach one end of handcuffs to his wrist.
                          3. Attach other end to chain of leg irons!
                          The bonus is that it would make it a LOT harder for him to run in that position!

Who wants to be my date this weekend? Who's a guy have to KILL to find a single, geeky woman to date in Maryland?!?
                          Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 05-15-2009, 09:26 AM.
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• The gaming group that comes to the gaming store every other weekend.

What should I do today?

Comment

The gaming group that comes to the gaming store every other weekend.

What should I do today?
                              Run around in the woods, naked and carrying a sword. Or you could kick back with a good book and catch up on laundry, for example.

Why does my laundry hamper fill up less than 30 minutes after I empty it out?
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• The same guy who doesn't pay for garbage service but instead puts all his trash in my garbage can is sneaking into your house with his clothes so he doesn't have to pay $$ at the laundromat.

Why am I so tired?

Comment

Working...
                                X