Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because the sweet is so awesome it scares away the sour!

How does one think out of the box?

Comment

• Get out of the box and into a triangle.

What do we want for dinner on Wednesday night that we don't have to cook?
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Get out of the box and into a triangle.

What do we want for dinner on Wednesday night that we don't have to cook?
        NACHOS!!!

Well, okay, you might want to warm up the cheese (or whatever dip you prefer), but that's not cooking as such... just a minute or less in the microwave, usually.

Whatever shall I do today... well, tonight, at any rate?
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Everything you learned about in Kindergarten.

Why is Mr. Rum an idiot?

Comment

• HE MARRIED YOU! (WRONG ANSWERS)

What am I going to do with you?!
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• You can send me to a nice spa estabilishment and have handsome young men cater to me all day and then someone can go and pick up Child Rum at her bus stop for me. (A girl can dream, right? ).

Was I here before I knew you?

Comment

• I think i dreamed you into life

Why is the change machine out of change?!

Comment

• nope. all of existence depends on my perception

why does what's-his-butt look hotter as Edward Cullen than he does as a real person?
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                    nope. all of existence depends on my perception

why does what's-his-butt look hotter as Edward Cullen than he does as a real person?
                    Because you were drunk when you watched Twilight, maybe?

What is the DEAL with the sparkly vampires that look like male models, anyway?
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Twilight is laced with crack. When you lick your fingers to turn the pages you get addicted. And all the vamps should be PERFECT.

Why does Greenie keep ignoring the post I made 30 minutes before her? WHY DOES SHE HATE ME?~

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        Why is the change machine out of change?!
                        because the gremlins took it

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        Why does Greenie keep ignoring the post I made 30 minutes before her? WHY DOES SHE HATE ME?~
                        i don't hate you! i'm just totally oblivious and by the time i think of a question, someone else has already posted an answer to the one i'm answering.

why is the sky blue?
                        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                        ^_^

Comment

• When transmitted light such as sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision. Because violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths the sky appears to be violet / blue. But because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light, we perceive the sky as blue.
                          Our eyes contain thousand of rods and cones, which are the receptors for light. Whenever one of the 3 Stooges pokes you in the eye you see a giant blue spot. This is because the blue receptors have been activated. Blue is one of the primary colors and thus more easily activated and seen by our eyes.

Why am I cold?
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Because you don't have an abominable snowman to cuddle and hug you and name you George.

Why am I excited over being able to take my brother out to buy his new desktop computer tomorrow?
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• BECAUSE STAPLES IS THE MOST AWESOME STORE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people always try to keep their bathmats dry?!

Comment

• Because that way they can conduct electricity better.

What do you mean by that?

Comment

Working...
                                X