Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    E=MC Hammer

Why can't I touch this?
    Because nobody can touch the double bill of Crystal Gayle & MC Hammer. (Country-Western Rap - Vance Gilbert)

Where can I find a good cup of coffee?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
      Because nobody can touch the double bill of Crystal Gayle & MC Hammer. (Country-Western Rap - Vance Gilbert)

Where can I find a good cup of coffee?
      You can't. Starbucks and 7-11 have got Juan Valdez down there in Bogota, fielding fields full of Maple Nuts!

(Cookies to anyone that gets that reference! )

How lucky are we in the D.C. area to be getting 2-4 inches of rain instead of 20-40 more inches of snow?!
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• We must have the Luck o' the IrishF!

Time for your beauty shop makeover?

Comment

• The only thing that could work for me is going from hag to not-a-hag . . .

Why am I delaying going to bed when I should have been there an hour ago?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            The only thing that could work for me is going from hag to not-a-hag . . .

Why am I delaying going to bed when I should have been there an hour ago?
            Because a cold, lonely bed is a depressing place to be.

Why does this shit keep happening to me?
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Lemmings!!!!

Why do you never listen to my evil lemming theory?!
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Because I didn't know there were evil lemons!

How can a fruit be evil?

Comment

• You've got it confused: it's not the fruit that's evil . . . it's the VEGGIES

Do I want something sweet to eat right now so close to bedtime?
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• You'll want someONE sweet

What is that on top of you head?

Comment

• Folly. He likes to sit there.

Would you like some Froot Loops?!

Comment

• I'll pass, thanks. I'm already loopy enough as it is.

Who did what will all my birthday presents?

Comment

• Did that question even make sense?

Comment

• Only if you're the birthday boy in question!

I used to be bad, but ... ?

Comment

• Now i'm a musician with Aids that lives with my Filmmaker friend who doesn't Have Aids.

Do you wanna dance?

Comment

• Only if you have two right feet to match my two left ones . . .

Which birthday cake do I want to cut first? The one from work or the one from the Sweet Shoppe Bakery?

Comment

Working...
                                X