Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth MannersMakethMan View Post
    Oh, they don't. They used to work at Woolworths, but they've just been made redundant.

Can anyone help me cut out ?
    Sure.

Where is Paddington Bear from?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
      Sure.

Where is Paddington Bear from?
      #Under the seaaa....#

Does your mother know that you're out?
      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Quoth MannersMakethMan View Post
        #Under the seaaa....#

Does your mother know that you're out?
        Nope. I like to keep it that way.

Would you like to help me finish up all this fricken cranberry juice I bought?
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Only if it comes with lots of fricken vodka.

It's 10:45. Do you know where your children are?
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            Only if it comes with lots of fricken vodka.

It's 10:45. Do you know where your children are?
            Yep! Wait... What? I have CHILDREN now?!? Since when?!?!?

I.... Got nothing. Someone else ask a question.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Why couldn't Jack think of a question?
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Quoth DesignFox View Post
                Why couldn't Jack think of a question?
                Because I'd had a very trying 24 hours leading up to that point and I was so wiped out I couldn't even think. More than that, you don't want to know. Trust me.

Why would a benevolent god invent hay fever... or, more accurately, the allergies that cause hay fever? Why, for the love of dog, WHY?!?

--JTC (Who's sick & tired of getting hay fever all the time!)
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Because every hero needs a fatal flaw

If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call?
                  "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Beetlejuice!

If it's somethin' weird and it don't look good, who ya gonna call?

Comment

• Gravekeeper and I'll be sure to bore him with the inane and stupid incessant details of the weirdness.

Are you afraid of ghosts?

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
                        Gravekeeper and I'll be sure to bore him with the inane and stupid incessant details of the weirdness.

Are you afraid of ghosts?
                        Ha! Ghosts cower in fear of me!

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
                        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                          Ha! Ghosts cower in fear of me!

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
                          No. but I danced with a werewolf on a the night of a bright full moon, once...

What's the power of love?
                          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Quoth DesignFox View Post
                            No. but I danced with a werewolf on a the night of a bright full moon, once...

What's the power of love?
                            Stronger than mustard gas.

Why does my school suck at everything,besides Varsity boys basketball?

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                              Stronger than mustard gas.

Why does my school suck at everything,besides Varsity boys basketball?
                              Because Basketball can save the world!

Can I get a....?

Comment

• You can only have half...

Do you want fries with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X