This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP!

Bunch of new posters I've found... and a couple I've made... which I'm now putting a credit in the bottom right corner of the ones I've made, to "watermark" them as my own.

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-17-2009, 03:32 AM.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• A couple more I found... not made by me, but still funny...

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Since my option to attach files to this thread has apparently disappeared....

Elven Bard

This Poster...

Intra-party Conflict

The Original Indy Girl
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

Some of the best burgers I've ever had! On top of that, the fries are awesome and the staff are always in a good mood when I come in to eat.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

• Burgers?! murderer!!

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• sweet delicious tasty murder served in its own mother's milk. (aka "a cheeseburger")

Comment

• Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                sweet delicious tasty murder served in its own mother's milk. (aka "a cheeseburger")
                Sounds yummy!

Comment

• Red meat is where I become selfish. I have a disorder that causes me to have low iron. My options are either to eat a lot of red meat, and you know, kill the moos.
                  Or take a medication that makes me vomit, and causes pain.

So yeah, I take the meat. (The amount of green I would have to eat would mean I'd have to almost constantly)
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• You guys and gals are making me seriously hungry for a Five Guys burger, now!

But I don't want to go back out to get one. Damn it!
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                      You guys and gals are making me seriously hungry for a Five Guys burger, now!

But I don't want to go back out to get one. Damn it!
                      Go forth and feast! It shall be worth your efforts!

Comment

• Here's a couple new ones I just created, for the fans of The Princess Bride!

Here's a couple for directed at the Twilight fans...

And just a couple random ones I found amusing...

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-19-2009, 06:59 PM. Reason: Adding a few more...
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Wow, the Waldo one has ruined my childhood.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• To remind us all how lovely it is to get up in the morning...

and one to make you feel all warm and fuzzy...

and in keeping with my current user title...
                            Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-03-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by Plank; 07-05-2009, 03:18 PM.
                              The customer is always right! Which is a shame, as my gun pulls to the left

Comment

• Here's one for the Torchwood fans that I created for a Doctor Who forum I go to:

--StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X