X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because cat threads abound...

Affection

or not...
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-30-2009, 11:09 PM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

Here's a couple for directed at the Twilight fans...

hehe.

and just for the heck of it

Comment

• Here's a few I found elsewhere...

And last but not least, here's one featuring Dex-Starr of the Red Lantern Corps!

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• For the Doctor Who fans...

Here's a few for fans of the Longest Running Science Fiction TV Series in History!

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot... these were all found elsewhere, I didn't make them.
          Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 08-10-2009, 03:13 AM.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

Here's a few for fans of the Longest Running Science Fiction TV Series in History!

oh thats just hilariously awesome.

Comment

I think I love you.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth LexiaFira View Post
                oh thats just hilariously awesome.
                Quoth XCashier View Post
                I think I love you.
                I'm glad the 2 of you enjoyed them!

Here's a couple more I just found elsewhere... again, didn't make these, just found 'em...

--StanFlouride

Comment

• That last one is just all kinds of wrong...

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    That last one is just all kinds of wrong...
                    Yes, yes it is... and that's why it makes me laugh!

--Jack (who has a very perverted sense of humor! )
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

Yes, yes it is... and that's why it makes me laugh!

--Jack (who has a very perverted sense of humor! )
                      I didn't say I didn't laugh.

Comment

• Here's some more I found elsewhere that made me laugh!

On that one, all I can say is... REAL ninjas don't wear DAY-GLOW ORANGE TRACK SUITS!

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 08-11-2009, 10:54 PM. Reason: Adding a couple more
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• More Doctor Who ones...

Here's a few several more Doctor Who ones I found...

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 08-18-2009, 06:58 AM. Reason: Added some extra ones
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• This image was in an email that someone sent to my dad today. The instant I saw it, it inspired the following Motivational Poster...

The motivational text comes from a button I once saw an employee wearing at the now-defunct (and greatly missed) Tower Records.

And I finally found the right image so that I could make one I've been wanting to do for awhile! Another one for the Doctor Who fans...

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 10-30-2009, 03:36 AM. Reason: Added another one...
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Here's a couple more... one I had to remake with a different image, because the original version had an unacceptable level of nudity in it...

...and one I found that is just HILARIOUS, if you ask me!

--StanFlouride

Comment

• And one for all the forum's many perverts...

--StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X