Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let There Be Rock - AC/DC
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Long Live Rock - The Who

Comment

• Rock and Roll Hero
        My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

• Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Comment

• Outer Limits - Michael Z. Gordon and the Marketts

Trivia: While on tour with a band called the Routers, Gordon wrote the Marketts’ first release on the Warner Bros. label and their biggest hit, an instrumental called “Outer Limits”. First pressings were issued as "Outer Limits", named and surf-styled after the television program of the same name. However, Rod Serling sued the Marketts for quoting the four note motif from his television show, The Twilight Zone, without his approval, which resulted in the change of the title to "Out of Limits".
            Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 04-18-2020, 08:47 PM. Reason: Added trivia.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Language Is A Virus (From Outer Space) - Laurie Anderson
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• To Claim Space Throne - Gloryhammer

Comment

• By My Throne - Leprous
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• My Mind's Eye - Sirenia

Comment

• Those Oldies, But Goodies (Remind Me Of You) ~ Little Caesar & The Romans

Comment

• I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys

Comment

• You Better You Bet - The Who

Comment

• Better by You Better than Me - Judas Priest

Comment

• It's Nothin' to Me - Loy Clingman
                              Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 04-23-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Key to Nothing - Mudvayne

Comment

Working...
                                X