• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River of No Return - Marilyn Monroe
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• "Fragments of Faith" by Lacuna Coil
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Maple Leaf Rag - Scott Joplin

Comment

• Rag Doll - Aerosmith
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Week On The Rag - Arlo Guthrie
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• "The Road I'm On" by 3 Doors Down
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• King of the Road - Roger Miller

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  King of the Road - Roger Miller
                  "King Nothing" by Metallica
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Mothers Will Hit You For Nothing - Bill Cosby

Comment

• "Looking For Today" by Black Sabbath
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Today for You (from RENT)
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Katy Says 'Today Is The Best Day Of My Whole Entire Life' - Christine Lavin

Comment

• The Best Of Times - Dream Theater
                              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Comment

Working...
                                X