Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil Woman - Cliff Richard
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Devil Woman - Cliff Richard
      "The Ghost Woman and the Hunter" by Lacuna Coil
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Stronger Woman-Jewel
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

• I Would Be Stronger Than That - Maura O'Connell

The Black Sabbath "Evil Woman" was a cover of a Crow song.

I have two other "Evil Woman" tracks: Canned Heat & Spooky Tooth; and ELO
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
            I Would Be Stronger Than That - Maura O'Connell
            "Be Like That" by 3 Doors Down
            The Black Sabbath "Evil Woman" was a cover of a Crow song.
            Yeah, I always forget the name of that band.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Head Like A Hole - Nine Inch Nails
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Hole In The World -- Eagles
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Into The Black Hole - Ayreon
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                    Into The Black Hole - Ayreon
                    "In Black and White" by Sonata Arctica
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Chinese White - The Incredible String Band

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                        Chinese White - The Incredible String Band
                        Out Of The White Hole - Ayreon

(Yes, "Into the Black Hole" and "Out of the White Hole" are from the same album... )

Comment

• White Wedding - Billy Idol

(Would you believe this song was played at my dad and stepmom's wedding party back in 1984???? Whoever came up with that had one zany sense of humor.)
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            White Wedding - Billy Idol

(Would you believe this song was played at my dad and stepmom's wedding party back in 1984???? Whoever came up with that had one zany sense of humor.)
                            I'd do it

Wedding Chorale / Beggars at the Feast - From Les Miserables
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The Secrets At This Wedding - Christine Lavin

Comment

• Wedding Nails - Porcupine Tree

Comment

Working...
                                X