Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're The Hangnail In My Life - Hoyt Axton
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
      You're The Hangnail In My Life - Hoyt Axton
      "Tangled Up in You" by Staind
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Tangled Up In Blue -- Bob Dylan

(right, who didn't see that one coming?!)
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Song Sung Blue -- Neil Diamond
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Blues Song For Sopranos In A Minor - The Smith Sisters

...the difference between a Doberman and a Soprano?
            ...the Doberman stops howling if you feed it!

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
              ...the difference between a Doberman and a Soprano?
              ...the Doberman stops howling if you feed it!
              http://instantrimshot.com/

Use in good health, Dalesys!

(I think I've already used "Flying In A Blue Dream" by Joe Satriani, so...)

Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Sky is Falling - Lifehouse
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Falling Apart At The Seams - IQ
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• The World's Not Falling Apart - Dar Williams

Comment

• The World Is Not Enough - Garbage

(theme song for the James Bond movie)

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                        (I think I've already used "Flying In A Blue Dream" by Joe Satriani, so...)
                        Well, I don't know about you, but I DEFINITELY used it within the last week or 2!
                        Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                        The World Is Not Enough - Garbage
                        "Good Enough Is Good Enough" by Sonata Arctica
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                          Well, I don't know about you, but I DEFINITELY used it within the last week or 2! ":
                          Oops... my bad. Good thing dalesys did that text file of all the posts, so I can check through them.

Never Enough - Dream Theater

Comment

• Never Close Enough - Sarah Sample

I figure that if a song hasn't been played in the last two or three pages, that's close enough for radio!

Comment

• Never Enough - Epica

(yes, it's a different song than the Dream Theater one)

Comment

• Never Is Enough - Barenaked Ladies
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X