The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

• Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay - Danny and the Juniors
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Love Is Like A Rock --Donny Iris
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll, Too Young To Die - Jethro Tull
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Too Old To Die Young - Jana Stanfield
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast - Airbourne

(great Australian band, sound like AC/DC)
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Too Drunk To Fuck--Dead Kennedys
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Let's all get DRUNK - Afroman

B
                  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                  I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• Drunken Bugs - Gideon Freudmann

Comment

• DDAMM (Drunk Drivers Against Mad Mothers) - Slayer

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                        DDAMM (Drunk Drivers Against Mad Mothers) - Slayer
                        "Why Don't We Get Drunk (and Screw)" by Jimmy Buffett, the song that's ALWAYS popular in bars (at least in my area, anyway!)
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                          "Why Don't We Get Drunk (and Screw)" by Jimmy Buffett, the song that's ALWAYS popular in bars (at least in my area, anyway!)
                          Heck, they play that between news stories on CBC morning radio around here!

The Turn Of The Screw - Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio under a different name)

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                            The Turn Of The Screw - Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio under a different name)
                            "To Myself I Turned" by Lacuna Coil
                            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists - Against Me! (for irateguy)

Thread summary to date:
                              1998 posts 62 posters 1999 tunes 15 comments w/o song 16 doubledips (2 songs, 1 post)

top 10 poster children:
                              dalesys, El Pollo Guerrera, XCashier, Ironclad Alibi, Lace Neil Singer, BookstoreEscapee, Jack T. Chance, Jester, irateguy, DGoddessChardonnay

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                                Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists - Against Me! (for irateguy)
                                Hands Of Time - Saga

Comment

Working...
                                X