• Show
Clear All

• After Midnight - Eric Clapton
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Time After Time -- Cyndi Lauper
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Time Of The Season -- The Zombies
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Season Of The Witch - Vanilla Fudge
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
            Season Of The Witch - Vanilla Fudge
            "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• War Inside My Head - Dream Theater
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                War Inside My Head - Dream Theater
                "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• Here Come The Pigs - Dead Soul Tribe
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Piggies - The Beatles

Comment

• Three Little Pigs - Green Jelly
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dirty Laundry - Don Henley

Comment

• Dirty Little Texas Story - Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez

Comment

• Storybook Love - Willy DeVille

(It's the single from the movie "The Princess Bride" soundtrack, nominated for an Oscar)

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                                Storybook Love - Willy DeVille
                                "Never-Ending Story" by Within Temptation

(It has nothing to do with the movie of the same name, BTW.)
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X