Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Simple Words - Cowboy Junkies
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• If I Only Had the Words (To Tell You) - Billy Joel

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

• The Destruction Of Words - Threshold
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• The Waiting - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

• Waiting For The Robert E. Lee - Dean Martin
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Waiting For The Song - It's A Beautiful Day

Comment

• The 59th Street Bridge Song - Simon and Garfunkel

Comment

• Bridge Across Forever - Transatlantic
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel

Comment

• Song Of The Troubled One - Amorphis

Comment

• One Vision - Queen

Comment

• Subdivision Blues - Tom T. Hall

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Subdivision Blues - Tom T. Hall
                            "Roadhouse Blues" by Blue Öyster Cult
                            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Roadhouse Blues - The Doors

Comment

• Blues In The Night - Cab Calloway
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X