Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Caught The Katy And Left Me A Mule To Ride - Taj Mahal
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• She's Leaving Home - The Beatles

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

• Leaving on a Jet Plane -- Peter, Paul and Mary
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

• Leaving Normal - Cowboy Junkies

... did that 58+ years ago

Comment

• So She's Leaving - The Trews

Quoth dalesys View Post
              She Caught The Katy And Left Me A Mule To Ride - Taj Mahal
              I love the Blues Brothers version of this.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• She's So Cold - Rolling Stones

Comment

• Quoth Lindsey View Post
                  She's So Cold - Rolling Stones
                  "She's Gone" by Black Sabbath
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Gone Woman Blues - Rory Block

Comment

• Since You've Gone - The Cars
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Gone - Ben Folds

Comment

• If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Since You've Been Gone - Weird Al
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• You're the Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk - Budgie

Comment

• Biggest Part Of Me -- Ambrosia
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X