No announcement yet.

Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wild Side of Life - Hank Thompson.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Flip Side Of Fame - Christine Lavin
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• On The Dark Side - John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band

(aka. Eddie and the Cruisers, from the movie of the same name...)
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Wildside - Motley Crue
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The Other Side Of Life -- Moody Blues
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
              The Other Side Of Life -- Moody Blues
              "Shallow Life" by Lacuna Coil
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Shallow - Porcupine Tree
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• She's A Rebel - Green Day
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Just Say She's A Rhymer - Mary Gauthier

Comment

• Rhyme and Reason - Adam Pascal
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Thomas the Rhymer - Steeleye Span
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Thomas TimberWolf - Riders in the Sky (They sing the theme song.)
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Timber Trail - Sons Of The Pioneers

One of the first "Hi-Fi" albums my parents got... when I was 8.

Comment

• Trail Of Broken Hearts - Dragonforce

Comment

• Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X