Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven And Hell - Black Sabbath
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• (Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below, We're All Going To Go - Curtis Mayfield
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• That Don't Worry Me Now - Shawn Colvin
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                The Remedy (I Won't Worry) - Jason Mraz
                "You Won't Change Me" by Black Sabbath
                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

• "There You Go" - Pink

Comment

• I'll Change Your Flat Tire, Merle - Big Brother & the Holding Company

a hilarious response to "Okie From Muskogee"

Comment

• Tennessee Flat Top Box - Rosanne Cash
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Flat Top - Goo Goo Dolls
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• You're The Top -- Cole Porter
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll) - AC/DC

The local 'classic rock' FM station plays this at least once a day. Great song, but those bagpipes kinda grind on you after a while...

Comment

• I Wanna Be A Straight Guy - Jamie Anderson

Comment

• Straight to Hell - Great Big Sea

Comment

Working...
                                X