Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly from the Inside - Shinedown
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Fly One Time - Ben Harper & Relentless7
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• One Time And One Time Only - Tom Paxton
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Comment

• Day After Day - Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• After the Gold Rush - Neil Young

Comment

• Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Crush 'Em - Megadeth

(fun facts: Dave Mustaine wrote this because he got tired of hearing Gary Glitter's "Rock and Roll Part 2" in stadiums and wanted to make a 'hockey anthem'. It was then used as Bill Goldberg's wrestling entrance music, and put on the soundtrack for the movie "Universal Soldier: The Return", which explains the music video)
                  Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 08-06-2023, 03:47 AM.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• hUSH -- Deep Purple

Comment

• There's A Kind Of Hush (All Over The World) - Herman's Hermits
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• All Over The World-The Pet Shop Boys
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• All Around the World --covered by far too many people to know who did it originally or even did the first cover.

Comment

• Blow Up the Outside World - Soundgarden
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• BlowMe(One Last Kiss)-Pink
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• One Last Soul - Black Country Communion

Comment

Working...
                                X