Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into The Frost Of Winter - Opeth

(warning: early demo, lower-than-usual quality, Swedish death metal)
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow - Jethro Tull

Comment

• Jack's Crows - John Gorka (seen)
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Jumpin' Jack Flash -- Rolling Stones
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Jack And Diane - John Cougar Mellencamp

(true story: I used to call requests into the local radio station for this song and Jessica Simpson's "I Think I'm In Love", to be played in that order. If they overlap the end of "J&D" with the start of "ITIIL" just right, they flow together)
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Ball and Chain - Social Distortion
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Shackled And Chained - John Reischman (seen)

Comment

• Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers

Comment

• Absentminded Melody - Joel Plaskett

Comment

• If You Open Your Mind Too Much Your Brain Will Fall Out (Take My Wife) - Tim Minchin
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Re: Your Brains -- Jonathan Coulton
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Your Mouth - Monique Lanier (seen)

Comment

• Your Unpleasant Family - Porcupine Tree

(It's a small section of a 55-minute song/album called "The Incident"... Here's a more complete (and live) version)

Comment

• Your Betrayal - Bullet for My Valentine
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• The Betrayer - Kaki King (seen)

Comment

Working...
                                X