Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Without Frontiers -- Peter Gabriel
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The Patriot Game - Judy Collins (seen)
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• The Revenge of Anus Presley-- Butthole Surfers
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle - Nirvana
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Ramona's Revenge - Tom T. Hall

Comment

• A Bureaucratic Desire For Revenge (Part 1) - Earth
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield

Comment

• What It's All About - Aynsley Lister
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) - AC/DC
                    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

• See The Sky About To Rain - Neil Young (seen)

Comment

• Beyond the Gray Sky - 311

Comment

• Beyond The See - The Incredible String Band (seen)

Comment

• The Bomb-Proof Roll And Beyond (For Arnie Hassle) - Motorpsycho

Comment

• The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle - A Day to Remember

Comment

• Logic Bomb - The Algorithm

(warning: techno/heavy metal)

Comment

Working...
                                X