Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Of Mephisto - Kamelot
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• March of the Celts - Enya
      I would've used "Mephisto" but every song I have with that in it is from a video game...
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• January, February, March - Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer (seen)
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• January Song - Lindisfarne
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Rebel Love Song - Black Veil Brides
            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

• Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

Comment

• Rebel - Randy California (seen)

... the 15 y.o. that took an axe away from Jimi and said "Lemme show ya somethin'..."

Comment

• Rebel Road - Edgar Winter (with Slash)

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  ... the 15 y.o. that took an axe away from Jimi and said "Lemme show ya somethin'..."
                  ... what?

Comment

• The Road I'm On - 3 Doors Down

Comment

• On The Road Again - Stephane Grappelli (seen)

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                      ... what?
                      That's the story. Jimi was in a music store, was impressed enough to hire the kid for his band (Jimmy James & the Blue Flames). They already had a Randy (from Texas) in the band, so the kid became Randy California.

Jimi wanted to take him to England for The Experience, but his parents refused. Randy started a band with his step-father, Spirit, whose first album was released just before his 17th birthday.

Led Zeppelin "liberated" the riff for "Stairway To Heaven" from his song "Taurus"...

Comment

• Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads

Comment

• 13 Steps to Nowhere - Pantera

Comment

• Middle Of Nowhere - Hot Hot Heat

Comment

• Hots On For Nowhere - Led Zeppelin (seen)

Comment

• Nowhere Man - The Beatles

Comment

Working...
                                X