Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Played the Fool -- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The Fool On the Hill - The Beatles

Comment

• Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Rise Up, My Love- Queen Anne's Lace
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• You Are My Love - Jamiroquai

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush
            I reeeeeeeally like Within Temptation's cover.
            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Love in the forest - Omnia
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Forestelevision - Lesbian

(link is for a sample of the song, can't find the full song online... it's 44+ minutes long)
                Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 05-02-2015, 06:43 AM.
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Throw Away Your Television - Red Hot Chili Peppers
                  ...a sentiment I agree with...
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

• Dance Away Roxy Music
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Dance The Night Away - Van Halen
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• At Night in the Atlantic- Three Good Hard Feet and Rising

Comment

• A Favor House Atlantic - Coheed & Cambria

Comment

• Tokyo House Party- Area 11 (I've been listening to these guys a lot because they released a special 4-disc edition of All the Lights in the Sky. Also, I've been waiting for a chance to use them in this thing)
                            Last edited by firecat88; 05-05-2015, 06:26 AM.
                            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Tokyo Vigilante #1 - Powerman 5000

Comment

• Tokyo Crushed By Giant Hamsters- King of the Stomp

Comment

Working...
                                X