Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Song - Tesla
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Wrote a Song for Everyone- Creedence Clearwater Revival
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
        Big Green Country - Neil Young (& Pearl Jam, maybe)
        Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
        love ShACK - the B52s
        Where'd that come from?
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
          Big Green Country - Neil Young (& Pearl Jam, maybe)
          Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
          love ShACK - the B52s
          Yeah, not seeing the connection here...

Quoth firecat88 View Post
          Wrote a Song for Everyone- Creedence Clearwater Revival
          Protein For Everyone - Schnauser

(OK, not the complete song, but the first minute or so are a preview of the song from their latest album)
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
            Bat Stack - Crippled Black Phoenix
            From there, four pages before....

ONE -- Metallica

Comment

• One - Creed
              One Last Breath - Creed

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                From there, four pages before....

ONE -- Metallica
                Okay... but the rule is to post a song that shares a word in the title with the previous post, not 4 pages back...

Quoth catcul View Post
                One - Creed
                One Last Breath - Creed
                One Last Soul - Black Country Commuunion
                Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 05-25-2015, 07:06 AM.
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Last Train Home - Pat Metheny Group

I'm not going to mention that other band that did a song with this name.

Comment

• Last Train - Big Big Train

Cactul, have you heard any of the music from the new band No Devotion? It's the rest of the musicians from "that other band" with a new singer.

Comment

• Long Train Runnin'- Doobie Brothers (the UNC Achordants do an awesome cover of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xiSpMoAQE )
                      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Runnin' with the Devil - Van Halen

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                        [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cactul, have you heard any of the music from the new band No Devotion? It's the rest of the musicians from "that other band" with a new singer.
                        I haven't. I'll check them out. Thanks.

Comment

• The Devil Went Down to Georgia- The Charlie Daniels Band
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Devil with a Blue Dress On -- Mitch Ryder and The Detroit Wheels
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Deal with the Devil - Pop Evil

Comment

• Shame the Devil - Robin Trower

Comment

Working...
                                X