Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold On - The Devin Townsend Project with Anneke Van Giersbergen
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Hold On -- Santana
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Hold On Tight - Electric Light Orchestra

Comment

• On the Wings of a Dove - Ferlin Husky
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Wings of Madness -Serenity
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Lift the Wings- Bill Whelan
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Wings Of Time - Tyr

(warning: Viking metal)
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Battle of New Orleans - Johnny Horton

Comment

• City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie

Comment

• El Paso City - Marty Robbins (followup to his more famous song El Paso)

Comment

• City of Blinding Lights -- U2
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• City of the Dead - Arch Enemy
                          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Metal Is Dead - Stuck Mojo

Always loved the spoken word portion of this, reminds me of Vincent Price...

"They rose lifeless in the shadows of greatness
                            With vacant eyes they gorge blindly on their own flesh
                            Making a mockery of the millions they would dare to lead
                            Where once was passion, now only vanity and avarice dwell
                            A puppet show whose masters devour their young with delight
                            And even as they are ground in the mouths of their makers, they sing
                            Songs that are as empty as their words
                            As meaningless as their promises
                            And as dead as their souls..."

Comment

• Test Your Metal - Unleash the Archers
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• (Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty - K.C. and the Sushine Band

Comment

Working...
                                X