Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Superman Shot Himself - Powerman 5000
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Bubba Shot the Jukebox - Mark Chesnutt
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel

Comment

• The Man With the Wooden Box- Mark Isham
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Songs From the Wood - Jethro Tull

Comment

• Norwegian Wood -- The Beatles
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• House In The Woods - Tom Petty

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Norwegian Wood -- The Beatles
                  I tried so hard to use "Norwegian" but all I have is that one.
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Professor Nutbutter's House of Treats - Primus

Quoth Deserted View Post
                    I tried so hard to use "Norwegian" but all I have is that one.
                    I looked and found a song called "A Norwegian Requiem" by the Brimstone Solar Radiation Band but couldn't find the song online... but here's another from them, "If Man Is Still Alive".

The only other thing I could find is an album set by Ulver called "The Trilogie: Three Journeyes Through The Norwegian Netherworlde".
                    Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 12-21-2015, 04:44 AM.
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• House of the rising sun - [take your pick on the artist]
                      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• House - Marillion

Comment

• Our House -- Madness

(One of the most enjoyable music videos from the 1980s. )
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• House Of Heroes - Battlelore
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Nobody's Hero - Black Veil Brides
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen - Louis Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X