Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot Full of Love - Don Williams

Catcul, wasn't the original of that one by Mark David Chapman?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Love Is A Long Road - Tom Petty
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Long Road To Ruin - Foo Fighters
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles

Comment

• Seven Bridges Road -- The Eagles
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Seven Nation Army - White Stripes

I thought I could get something from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers... but the word "seven" doesn't appear in any of the songs' names...
              Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

• Youth of the Nation - P.O.D.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Nation Of Heat - Joe Pug
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Just a Little Heat - The Black Keys

Comment

• Little Deuce Coupe - The Beach Boys

It's interesting that a group with so many songs about cars displays such ignorance about them. This song is one example - "top end" can refer to either a physical part of the engine (generally accepted as anything in contact with the combustion chamber), or to an area on the HP vs RPM graph (from peak horsepower to the redline). Neither of these can be floored.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Dawn At The Deuce - Buckethead

Comment

• A Broken Man and the Dawn - Volbeat

Comment

• Delta Dawn - Tanya Tucker

Comment

• Mississippi Delta City Blues - Chicago

Comment

• Ghosts Along the Mississippi - Down

Comment

Working...
                                X