X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth XCashier View Post
    Do I Do -- Stevie Wonder
    "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• I Alone - Live
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• We Stand Alone - The Killer Dwarfs (80's metal band from Canada... had a couple of hits on MTV with "Stand Tall" and "Keep The Spirit Alive")
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Stand In The Light - The Sister Wives

Also appearing Sunday June 7th at Utah's 2nd largest parade...
          Pride Day. My daughter is going with her gay friend... since is boyfriend has to work.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Stand - R.E.M.

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
              "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack
              Oh, and thanks to you I went to bed last night with that song stuck in my head...not exactly a lullaby...

Comment

• stand by me- mickey gilley and many others
                The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

• Solitude Standing - Suzanne Vega

Comment

• My Ding-a-ling - Chuck Berry

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Oh, and thanks to you I went to bed last night with that song stuck in my head...not exactly a lullaby...
                      Sorry about that.
                      Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      My Ding-a-ling - Chuck Berry
                      Hmmm.... somehow, I don't think that's the version of "My Ding-a-Ling" that I've heard. The one I'm thinking of used to be played all the time on 98 Rock in Baltimore, and was chock full of very suggestive lyrics!

Anyway.... "My December" by Linkin Park
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• My Ashes - Porcupine Tree
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                          Sorry about that. Hmmm.... somehow, I don't think that's the version of "My Ding-a-Ling" that I've heard. The one I'm thinking of used to be played all the time on 98 Rock in Baltimore, and was chock full of very suggestive lyrics!

Anyway.... "My December" by Linkin Park
                          My Ding-A-Ling (1972) was suggestive:
                          this here song it aint so sad
                          the cutest little song you ever had
                          those of you who will not sing
                          you must be playing with your own ding a ling

Mary Catherine's Ash Wednesday - Christine Kane

Comment

• The Wind Cries Mary -- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• "The Thing That Should Not Be" by Metallica... great little song for the H.P. Lovecraft fans!
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

• You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest

(shame the game isn't album names... I would have listed Ministry's "A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste".)

Comment

Working...
                                X