Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Bring Them To Light - Apocalyptica with singer Joe Duplantier from Gojira
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter - Iron Maiden
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Sons And Daughters - The Neville Brothers

(full version, original and 'reprise')
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Daughters of the Sun - George Canyon

Comment

• Mothers Of The Sun - Black Mountain

(warning: big fat Sabbath-y riffs)

Comment

• Mother-In-Law - Ernie K-Doe

Comment

• Breaking the Law - Judas Priest

Comment

• Breaking All the Rules - Ozzy Osbourne

Does this mean Ozzy is better than Judas Priest? Ozzy broke the rules, but JP broke the law...
                    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Breaking Up is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka

Comment

• Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes

Comment

• Handle With Care -- Traveling Wilburys
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Weed With Willie - Toby Keith
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Love Will Tear Us Apart - Fallout Boy

Comment

• Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain and Tennille
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X