• Show
Clear All

• Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Save The Life Of My Child -- Simon & Garfunkel
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• How Is Your Life Today? - Porcupine Tree
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• "Lifestyles of the Rich & the Famous" by Good Charlotte
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Rhode Island Is Famous For You - Erin McKeown
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Islands In the Stream - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Stream Of Consciousness - Dream Theater
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• "Master of Puppets" by Metallica!
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Puppet Song - The Incredible String Band
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• A Small Song - Tom Kimmel

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        A Small Song - Tom Kimmel
                        "A Complicated Song" by "Weird Al" Yankovic!
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• T.S.D.H.A.V. (This Song Don't Have A Video) - Loudon Wainwright III

Notes:
                          1) Loudon is father to singer Rufus Wainwright.
                          2) Loudon appeared several times on the TV series "M*A*S*H" as a singing surgeon.
                          3) TSDHAV is the only song from this album (Therapy, from 1989) to have a video.

Comment

• Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles

Comment

• The Spirit Of Radio - Rush

Comment

• "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" by Blue Öyster Cult!
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X