• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Me Softly With His Song - Roberta Flack

Comment

• The Last Song - Thousand Foot Krutch
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• The Last Kiss - J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers

Comment

• Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comment

• My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

Comment

• Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

Comment

• Mailman Bring Me No More Blues - Buddy Holly

Comment

• Mercury Blues - Alan Jackson (probably a cover) and others
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Mercury Shadow - Soilwork

Comment

• Shadows in the Moonlight - Anne Murray

Comment

• Silver Moonlight - Within Temptation

Comment

• Flying Silver Eagle - Jamey Johnson

ETA: Is it permitted to use a fictional singer/group in this game? I don't mean a group that was put together instead of forming on its own (such as the Monkees), or a group that didn't really sing (such as Milli Vanilli), but a group that only exists in a work of fiction (e.g. Josie and the Pussycats, The Archies, Spinal Tap, or the Kennedys from one story in "Alternate Kennedys" edited by Mike Resnick, where instead of going into politics the 4 brothers - in this story Joe didn't die during WW2 - formed a musical group that sang at the inauguration of President Presley).
                          Last edited by wolfie; 06-04-2017, 09:40 PM.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Man On The Silver Mountain - Rainbow

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            ETA: Is it permitted to use a fictional singer/group in this game? I don't mean a group that was put together instead of forming on its own (such as the Monkees), or a group that didn't really sing (such as Milli Vanilli), but a group that only exists in a work of fiction (e.g. Josie and the Pussycats, The Archies, Spinal Tap, or the Kennedys from one story in "Alternate Kennedys" edited by Mike Resnick, where instead of going into politics the 4 brothers - in this story Joe didn't die during WW2 - formed a musical group that sang at the inauguration of President Presley).
                            I've posted songs by Spinal Tap before and no one has called me on it, so the answer is probably yes. I just try to limit myself to songs I have in my computer, or failing that, bands I've heard of. I also try to post a link to YouTube of the song, in case no one heard it before.
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Man the Pumps - Alestorm

Comment

• Listen to What the Man Said - Paul McCartney and Wings

Wolfe, I've posted songs by Kermit the Frog and The Archies with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X