Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks like she had too much mead last night - at least if he continues to try to follow me it will be easier to notice. But - the halfling did know her, well, her father. I wonder if he also knew Eagle Eye?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• The Halfling walks in then looking around slightly confused for just a moment, then spotting draggar he grin, waves and walks over.

"Good morning, sleep well? Ahh allisa...my usual please. So...you want to go find eagle eye correct?"

He leans forward close to you, and nearly whispers, "you know that he may not want to be found right? Same as merlic, and the oth....erm I mean eagle eye.."

He leans back in his chair and looks at you very intently, "It won't be an easy trip I can assure you of that....do you think you can handle it?"

"We'd need to find others...not to many of course...we want to be discreet."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• What is going on that is causing these people to just leave? Everything seemed fine with Eagle Eye, I even thought when he told me he was leaving was a dream when i first got up - that is until I noiced everything was gone.

You say that Merlic has also disappeared - I don't think that is a coincidence.
        (quieter)
        And it also seems that the helf elf from our journey here is still following me - although not too well now (as I nod in her direction while her head is still down).
        (filler stuff)
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Can I note out of character that I love how paranoid your character is Draggar?
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
            Can I note out of character that I love how paranoid your character is Draggar?
            He's a full elven ranger - is there any other kind?
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• "only thing I can think of is history repeating itself...which of course we do NOT want..."

He trails off looking thoughtful quietly sipping his coffee, his eyes wander about the room subtly. eventually they land on the half elf in question...

"oh aye...her father...knew him too. Shes ok I promise...I can see it within her."

he raises his voice just slightly.

"Excuse me miss...might i steal a moment of your time?"

though it was said to the room in general, khel seems to know that that comment was directed to her directly.

(edited to add...LMAO I have a good feeling about this group...and draggar......your a little TO paranoid...but its almost as good as how the orginal player that plays merlic in my group here in town is...except hes OCD....think Monk from the TV show >.>)
              Last edited by Sarlon; 05-14-2009, 08:43 PM.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Why is he talking to me?? It's too loud...I kinda half-wave him off since I heard him but...so not going anywhere right now.
                Hm...I dunno Draggar. I've played rangers that were a little less paranoid. Although my ranger in my IRL game is being forced towards more paranoia >.<
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Tolis leans in closer to draggar.

"me thinks if shes this much of a morning person....she needs to cut back on the mead...what say you?"

He gets a mischevious smile on his face and says VERY quietly.

"Wanna see a trick? used it on eagle eye to get him up every morning as well as her father..."

he grins and leans back in his chair hiding his face behind the coffee mug, and snaps his fingers.

Khel is instantly dreched in icy cold water, that falls from a point just above her head, clearly visible. She then is suddenly and instantly dry again...though the cold lingers just slightly.

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                    Hm...I dunno Draggar. I've played rangers that were a little less paranoid. Although my ranger in my IRL game is being forced towards more paranoia >.<
                    Elves are traditionally rather xenophobic - to them Elves are the only race worth thinking about.

A half elf, in their eyes, is an atrocity. If you're >50% elven, you're a half-elf, <50% elven, you're a human in their eyes.

Add that onto a ranger - lives in the wild and away from civilization.

Granted - I'm taking it a bit to the extreme, but it's rather fun.

DM- can I have a wisdom check, please?
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Draggar: What for?

Comment

• I shriek as I am suddenly doused in cold water and nearly jump out of my chair. Well, I tumbled out of it anyway. The floor's hard...and that halfling's a jerk. I get up to at least give him a piece of my mind if not a good hard punch.
                        That was just mean...
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• he grins at her, and with a gesture a chair pulls away from the table as he gestures to her to sit down.

"oh come now...your father never used that trick on you before? he tried it on me more then a few times...join us."

Comment

• I grumble a bit at the mention of Dad's wake up trick. So that's the way he was going to play it? "Dad was mean too."
                            I sit in the chair, eyeing the two of them uncomfortably.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "young lady...if you can one up me on any trick using any method I'll gladly appologize."

he leans back in the chair again looking around though its hard to tell.

"do you wish to make a name for yourself young lady? Good...I can help you...I can help both of you. You just have to trust me. Now I'm not asking you to just openly trust me...I'm not that wizard...what was his name...fine trustworthy fellow though...."

He looks thoughtful for a long moment, before giving himself a little shake, and smiling at them both.

"beside...each of you carry gemini's work mark...I saw it on your weapons. Fine dwarf he is...guess hes getting on in years ever heard of him? might not...hes a bit before your time..."

(dm: geek points if you can not only name the movie that line is from, but the name of the character....yes its from movie)

Comment

• I'm just here to find oiut what happened to Eagle Eye and to see if he needs my help. The last thing I need is a "name for myself" and have people destroying my home trying to seek me out.

Eagle Eye is gone and you said Merlic is gone, too. Both mentioning the tower. Are there any other notable people who are "missing" because of the tower?
                                (I'd like to know if I know / recognize any of the names, too).
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X