Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waking up for the 2nd time today, Ashyen finally decides to get ready. "Such a long night, but it was so much fun! I didn't know how great it would be up on stage, making everyone dance and sing along."

After slipping on his tunic and pants, he decides to forgoe the armor just yet. "I'll just walk around like this for a bit, go down and get some breakfast. Couldn't hurt."

He walks down to the dining area, and takes a seat.
    Yay filler! yaaay!
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• "let see...Eagle eye...Merlic...Orlik...Misha....Gemini....Solarian ....Ashara..."

He counts each name off on his fingers in thought with his eyes shut.

"oh and of course...that young man's great great grandfather..."

He opens his eyes and turns around to smile at ashyen.

"Morning lad...fine show you did last night. Care to join me?"

He gestures to the table and another chair slides out, though he is no where near said chair.

(ancients I keep forgetting how much fun tolris is to play )
      Last edited by Sarlon; 05-16-2009, 03:59 AM.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Do I recognize any of those names?
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• draggar: Yes, they are fairly famous people, though what exactly they are famous for, has always been hush hush.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• So all of these people are missing and no one knows why? Eagle Eye mentioned the tower but didn't say much about it. I'm wondering if the others are mssing for the same reason?
            Super-ultra filler!
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• "What's this tower you guys keep talking about anyway? Cuz you may know my dad and all, but I just wanted to get out of my parents way for a while, you know?"
              Wh33 filler.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Khel: this is a tower that everyone knows about, its considered holy group even by those who are not the most reglious (DM note not from an NPC)

Comment

• Attribute it to being the equivalent of a teen? Who obviously didn't listen to her elders growing up? ^^
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I don't think many of us know exactly what is the tower, or what is in it, but rumors have it that it stores some very old manuscripts and powerful items. Items that could easily turn the tide of the war, at a great cost. It seems that many of the area's heroes have all gone out in search of it - to possibly help protect it from the southerners who are trying to break into he tower for their own cause.

Also, I do not know your father but I do recognize many of the names that Torlis mentioned.

Oh, Torlis, would you happen to know anyone names "The Great Red One"? He sounds like he would be a wizard, would I be able to find him in the wizard's guild?
                    (thoughts)
                    Poor kid, she was never even taught basic history and culture. If her Elven parent only stayed with Elves she would have had a proper upbringing and education.
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• important note about said tower: The tower can be seen from just about anywhere in the world (short of being underground of course). It is made of pure black material, that still somehow radiates a subtle light.

Comment

• So then the world is flat or is the continent ("world") small enough for this?
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• The tower itself is only a mile in radious. (YES I know that every rule in the book says that if a tower that large and that narrow were to exsist, it would of been toppled by the first strong wind....but remember, it was made by gods...it can defy those rules)

Comment

• That didn't answer my question...

Wizards' towers generally throw out all the rules of physics.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• no the world is not flat. the tower is just that tall, so that even over the natural curve of the planet it still can be seen. Said world is roughly the size of earth mass wise.

Comment

• So we're basically talking about a modern day (hypothetical) space-elevator? Just about 1 mile thick?
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X