Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HinaKiba: no traps that you can see on the door...and for a SECOND you think you hear a FAINT slithering sound

Draggar: no problems walking down the hallway. You come and a T intersection...with the left being the door you orginally saw...and another long corridor leading south (door is to the north). You get a funny feeling about the hallway to the south...something drawing your eye to the east wall...though without further examination it would be impossible to tell anything...you just have a gut feeling. Beyond that you see the hallway abruptly end at another door.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Funny in what way? Funny good? Funny bad?

(Movie quote time!)

1) You know what's funny?

2) Funny as in ha ha or funny as in interesting?

1) That van has been parked over there with the engine running for about 10 minutes now.

3) So?

1) ... and it's in front of a bank??

3) Again, SO WHAT??
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• You won't know till you go look at it up close erm I mean!
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Bastard.

Being distracted, I turn to the south and slowly head down the hall, still paying attention to my surroundings (etc..).
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Draggar: About 20 feet from the door on the east side of the corridor, your senses go haywire...you carefully examine the wall, and...

Notice a door VERY carefully concealed within the wall. You think you would of missed it if you hadn't thought to look there. You think you also know how to open it. (search check: 29, plus elves can detect secret doors without consciencely searching for them)

Also I'm having a brain fart...incase I'm not making it clear...the secret door you found is assuming the way you came from is North, then its on the east side of the wall.
            Last edited by Sarlon; 11-09-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• "My senses go haywire"

Please elaborate - am I disoriented / dizzy?
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• more like "BEEP BEEP BEEP ALERT!!! ALERT!!! DOOR NEAR BY!!!"

course nothing is said, its just a shock to you.

Comment

• *snaps out of a daze*
                  (Loudly so the others can hear me)

"Hey everyone, I think we should check this out"
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• I lean closely to the door to see if I can hear something on the other side. For a brief moment, I'm sure I hear a slither. But it happens so quickly, that I can't be truly sure. I turn to the group, opening my mouth to call out to them. However, the elf calls out before I can utter a word.

"Hey everyone, I think we should check this out"
                    I let loose a little sigh, and feel my eyes roll a bit at the elf's seeming excitement. Turning away from the door, I return to the lip of the corridor. Briefly, I glance back at the simple door. I call out to the elf;

"What did you find?!"
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• She follows behind, still unsure about herself. However, at the elf's call, she moves over to, you know, actually see whatever he's looking at.

OOC: She's gone totally shy and I don't know why. Sorry >.<
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Khel...just to let you know...you just went around the corner and about 80 feet down the corridor...if you still want to go there thats fine, but I'll allow you to retract that statement just in case.

Oh, one other thing I COMPELTELY forgot to mention. All of you have 5 hero points...what these do in my games is force me to reroll a roll you made...however if that roll is lower you HAVE to take the second roll...you CAN make me reroll as many times as you have hero points if the roll STILL isn't coming out the way you want it to.

You can also EARN hero points and there is no limit to the number of them that you can earn...way to earn them include (but NOT limited to.)....will post list later NCIS is on!!
                        Last edited by Sarlon; 11-11-2009, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• That's fine. I'm trying to force her into doing stuff. Don't know how well it'll work since I'm also doing NaNo right now...I'm gonna die this month...>.<
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The Dwarf ambles along behind the rest, as far as the corner. When he sees where Draggar's character is standing, he says:

"Should we be leaving unexplored rooms behind us?"

Eric the Grey
                            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              Oh, one other thing I COMPELTELY forgot to mention. All of you have 5 hero points...what these do in my games is force me to reroll a roll you made...however if that roll is lower you HAVE to take the second roll...you CAN make me reroll as many times as you have hero points if the roll STILL isn't coming out the way you want it to.

You can also EARN hero points and there is no limit to the number of them that you can earn...way to earn them include (but NOT limited to.)....will post list later NCIS is on!!
                              Just to make sure I understand correctly, is this basically to make it possible to "take a 20" but not for every single roll (because otherwise what would be the point of playing )
                              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• No you cannot use it to make me roll a 20...

Now that I've gotten my Mark Harmon, Micheal Weatherly and Chris O'donnal fix for the day...here are the terms for earning more hero points.
                                • REALLY good Role playing
                                • using creative methods to get out of something
                                • unique use of common every day items
                                • Make the DM snort Dr Pepper out her nose (has been done ONCE...they got 3 points)
                                • doing something extra ordinary, like an amazing description of an ordinary act.
                                • NOT messing up the DM's carefully plotted out carefully thought out Session...the stories I could tell ><
                                Last edited by Sarlon; 11-11-2009, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X