Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry thought I answered it....its a secret door mostly visible from this side. just took a little poking around to figure out how to open it.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Hey guys, I think I found something else we weren't supposed to"
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
        "Hey guys, I think I found something else we weren't supposed to"
        The Dwarf wanders over to the new door and gives it a good once-over. "Looks like it's headin back towards where we started."

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• pokes any players rattling my dice bag~

The door from this side is very plainly visable, there are scrape marks on the floor indicating which way the door opens, and the lack of dust on the floor indicates recent activity.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
            pokes any players rattling my dice bag~
            The dwarf leans in and listens at the door, but hears nothing over the clinking of his armor....

Eric the Grey

Comment

• I shrug gently.

"So have we decided to go back the way we came then?" I shift a little. "I would like to find our way out of here. Maybe examine the doorway I was looking at before we came in here. It seems foolish to remain in this room forever."

I gently finger the daggar. "Some of us have people to find." The annoyance is becoming evident in my voice. We need to make a decision, and I'm very close to just heading out on my own.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• I finally speak up. "I'd like to get out of here too, but I'd also like to know why we are here to begin with, and who is responsible for that."
                "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                  I shrug gently.

"So have we decided to go back the way we came then?" I shift a little. "I would like to find our way out of here. Maybe examine the doorway I was looking at before we came in here. It seems foolish to remain in this room forever."

I gently finger the daggar. "Some of us have people to find." The annoyance is becoming evident in my voice. We need to make a decision, and I'm very close to just heading out on my own.
                  Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                  I finally speak up. "I'd like to get out of here too, but I'd also like to know why we are here to begin with, and who is responsible for that."
                  "You can see around this door that it's been used recently - maybe we can find some answers behind this door?"
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Bump?
                    (filler)
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                      "You can see around this door that it's been used recently - maybe we can find some answers behind this door?"
                      Listen/Search check, please.
                      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• you hear some faint hissing sounds, that sound ALMOST to consistant to be random....you think it might be something speaking, but not in any language you recognize.

Comment

• Hissing isn't good normally. Snakes, lizardmen...
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• The dwarf readies his weapons and looks around at his companions.

"Shall we take a look?"

Eric the Grey

Comment

• "Shall we take a look?"
                              I nod quickly, and ready my bow.

"That seems like the best option. Though I hope none of us are too anxious to use our weapons." I gently shrug one shoulder. "Or too cautious either."
                              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• As non of you mentioned that your talking quietly, as your standing there milling about the door...it swings open suddenly and a tall slender humanoid figure appears in the door way, her hair like that o writhing snakes though currently they lay flat down her back. she speaks suddenly in common...

"what are you doing in my home ssssssstrangerssss? Ssspeak quickly!"

she appears unarmed and seems more cross then angry, as her arms are crossed firmly over her chest.

Comment

Working...
                                X